Sunday, March 19, 2006

A lil' devotion...

I decided to devote a short little post to my ex-3-month-old fellow comrads from SAJC from where we've all split to multiple directions. Well, actually the majority of those whom you see in the photographs have remained Saints, so if any desperado cannot help but be himself and wants to get to know any of them, GO THERE YOURSELF LA!

Okay, blogger is killing me by refusing to upload my photographs of the gorgeous babes in SAJC, (Guys, DRool.) And thus I am but left to entertain you with my words of wisdom.

Now do as I've said in the previous post. I promise a more entertaining and fully fascinating post once I get this bloody blogger working the way I want it to work.

And I shall take my leave to boost my blain I mean brain power by eating live LuoHan from my neighbours tank.

No comments: