Sunday, June 05, 2011

Baking Binge

 After a hard week of churning word for the 50% assignment which almost turned many of us mad (see below for example of how close I was to insanity), I decided that I needed a well-deserved weekend off that would allow me to fulfill my baking craving and recharge myself before SWOTVAC (aka study break).



I proceeded to begin my Wattleseed Cream Biscuit baking the next day!! The last round, they turned out too big and way too sweet, so I altered the recipe a little to make them smaller and look more like the picture here.











 They turned out yummy!! And when I finished, siyi came back and decided to embark on her 'Cookie Monster Cookie' baking for her cell group that evening which I stuck around to help (because I just didn't want to do anything else productive)


All ready in their Bengawang Solo box for peeper..

The Cookie Monster Cookies looked amazingly adorable!!! They were hellova pain to do though, Siyi and I have never concenterated so hard on anything before. I think we both literally had our tongue sticking out while she put on th eblue hairy cream for the monster and I drew his eyes on. They were incredibly sweet though, but friggin cute.

Next holiday activity (besides study): Durian pufs =)

No comments: